Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada
Post Date: 01.29.2013
Handles customer service inquiries and problems associated with the servicing of Agero’s. Answers all basic and routine customer contacts and utilizes computer applications to provide professional service.
* 0-1 year of customer service experience
* Utilizes empathy, listening skills, and courteous and helpful attitude to provide quality customer service
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Able to adapt to changing work environment and willingness to learn skills and develop greater knowledge
* Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as business need dictates
We provide world-class, award-winning customer service programs for more than 100 leading corporations and support over 75 million of their loyal customers. Join our team and help us continue to grow.
Agero is always looking for highly qualified individuals to join our team. You can submit your resume electronically as directed on each job posting.